Tennis elbow is a condition caused by irritation of the tendons on the outside (lateral side) of the elbow at a bony fame (lateral epicondyle) of the upper arm. Certain repetitive movements of the wrist can cause this condition. It is not limited to tennis players.
Tennis elbow, one of the most ordinary stress injuries of the arm, is a type of tendinitis that at some point afflicts almost one-third of all Americans who play tennis.
For more Information please visit herbalcureindia.com
Read more on Home Remedies For Tennis Elbow and Bursitis Pain and Home Remedies for Gout
Yet tennis players are not the only people at risk, since any activity that calls for forceful, repeated contraction of the arm muscles can bring on tennis elbow.
There is more than one joint occupied in movements at your elbow. The joint utilises three articulations (how the three bones of the arm move against each other) to allow movement at the elbow joint.
The three bones in problem are the humerus (upper arm) and the radius and ulna (bones of the forearm).
The radio-ulnar joint is most crucial in this injury as it plays a role in pronation (turning the palm of your hand towards the floor) and supination (turning the palm of your hand away from the floor.
The humerus's two condyles (found at the far end of the humerus) give articulating surfaces at your elbow joint (Noteboom et al, 1994). Above the condyles are the medial and lateral epicondyles.
Tennis Elbow Treatment
Too many so called resources out there are charitable you misinformation about how to cure tennis elbow. Traditional medicine will tell you that the only way to get rid of elbow tendonitis is to stop the action which is not really an answer.
Others may suggest expensive equipment, medicines, or therapy that will only address the immediate symptoms and not supply a long term solution. Even more may be promising "miracle" tennis elbow cures that cannot be trusted.
With this kind of advice, it is no wonder you are feeling dubious, but it is now time to get a positive outlook. On this site, you are going to learn a different solution to your problem.
Home Remedies for Tennis Elbow
1. A dry potato poultice is a expensive natural remedy used to cure this ailment. Use baked and hot potatoes for this purpose.
2. Hydrotherapy is considered as one of the most successful natural home remedies for Tennis Elbow. For this, just dip the sore elbow in a whirlpool for about 10-15 minutes to improve the circulation of blood in the affected area.
3. The therapeutic properties of avocado and calendula oil are highly beneficial for healing Tennis Elbow related inflammation. Regularly massage the affected area moderately with the help of any of these oils to get rid of this painful condition.
4. Taking a celery decoction at the time of meals is one of the best natural home remedies for Tennis Elbow. For this, add a few drops of celery extract (prepared from celery seeds) in warm water.
5. Alternatively, taking a celery leaves take out is yet another tried and tested home remedy for Tennis Elbow Treatment. For this, boil a cup of water mixed with 10 to 15 celery leaves for about half an hour and then strain it.
Daily consume this solution about two times per day for regarding a month. This remedy is sure to give encouraging results within a week of its adoption.